The SL range has been developed to optimise performance in your system, minimising known risk factors and reducing maintenance requirements. Remarkably durable, the SL range offers long lasting, service-friendly submersible wastewater pumping.
The highest standards of motor efficiency ensure substantial energy and cost savings. Motors are based on high-efficiency components, improving motor efficiency and prolonging pump life.
The pumps are available with SuperVortex impellers (SLV) for applications with required low operating hours, dry matter content up to 5 %, and a spherical free passage up to 100 mm, or with the S-tube impeller (SL1) for applications with required high operating hours, dry matter content up to 3 %, and a spherical free passage up to 100 mm.
The S-tube impeller is the only impeller on the market designed to cope with the challenges of modern wastewater with varying dry matter content. The simple and robust design of the S-tube impeller offers world class hydraulic efficiency without compromising free passage.
The SL pump is designed for the transfer of drainage and surface water, domestic, municipal and industrial wastewater, and process water.
The SL pump is also available in an explosion-proof (Ex) version. SL pumps are available in variants with a stainless steel impeller for aggressive environments.
Features and benefits
- High motor efficiency ensure substantial energy and cost savings.
- Intelligent adaptive controls ensure reliable operation with low energy consumption.
- Integrated analogue sensors offer complete monitoring of pump condition.
- Lifting handle designed for optimum point-of-balance and correct lifting.
- Smooth, easy to clean surface is extremely robust and impact-resistant.
- One cable to the pump, simplifying pump installation, commissioning and maintenance.
- Moisture-proof connector plug ensures that liquid cannot penetrate into the motor.
- Patented SmartSeal auto-coupling gasket provides a completely leak-proof connection.
- Easy-to-open clamp for the quick and easy disassembly of pump from motor unit.
- Double mechanical shaft seal ensures longer operation time with less downtime.
- Short rotor shaft reduces vibrations to protect shaft seals and bearings.
- Choice of SuperVortex or S-tube impeller.
- Replaceable wear ring to return the pump to full efficiency.
- Single-channel and vortex impellers
- Premium efficiency components
- Moisture-proof cable plug connection
Complete Workshop repair services for all pump repair needs including delivery options.
Select country to contact your local sales company
Select country to contact your local service center