The SE range of pumps is built for years of trouble-free operation. The SE range can operate submerged or dry-installed without motor cooling, and is extremely reliable and very easy to service. The pumps can be permanently installed using an auto-coupling guide-rail system or a fixed pipe connection; the pumps are also suitable for freestanding installation or for use as portable utility pumps.
The pumps are available with SuperVortex impellers (SEV) for applications with required low operating hours, dry matter content up to 5 %, and a spherical free passage up to 100 mm, or with the S-tube impeller (SE1) for applications with required high operating hours, dry matter content up to 3 %, and a spherical free passage up to 100 mm.
The S-tube impeller is the only impeller on the market designed to cope with the challenges of modern wastewater with varying dry matter content. The simple and robust design of the S-tube impeller offers world class hydraulic efficiency without compromising free passage.
The SE range of pumps handles wastewater, process water and unscreened raw sewage in heavy-duty municipal, utility and industrial applications and is ideal for large flows.
A number of material variants are available for SE pumps, from variants with a stainless steel impeller to stainless steel variants for aggressive environments, meeting the standards EN 1.4408 and EN 1.4517/1.4539.
Features and benefits
- High motor efficiency for substantial energy and cost savings.
- Intelligent adaptive controls ensure reliable operation with low energy consumption.
- Integrated analogue sensors offer complete monitoring of pump condition.
- Lifting handle designed for optimum point-of-balance and correct lifting.
- Smooth, easy-to-clean surface is extremely robust and impact-resistant.
- One cable to the pump, simplifying pump installation, commissioning and maintenance.
- Moisture-proof connector plug ensures that liquid cannot penetrate into the motor.
- Patented SmartSeal auto-coupling gasket provides a completely leak-proof connection.
- Easy-to-open clamp for the quick and easy disassembly of pump from motor unit.
- Double mechanical shaft seal ensures longer operation time with less downtime.
- Short rotor shaft reduces vibrations to protect shaft seals and bearings.
- Liquidless motor cooling for continuous operation, even in dry installations.
- Choice of SuperVortex or S-tube impeller.
- Replaceable wear ring to return the pump to full efficiency.
- Single-channel and vortex impellers
- Unique liquid-less motor cooling
- Moisture-proof cable plug connection
Tried and tested impeller technology
Grundfos S-tube® impeller trialled and tested in the north of England
Successfully field tested in the UK
Grundfos S-tube® impeller does not jam or clog in 13 month trial
Resolving issues at the wastewater pumping station builds trust in Ukraine
Major pumping station renovation perhaps the first of many
Pumps and systems for the Königsbau arcade in Stuttgart
Schlossplatz, Königsbau: For the locals, this forms the traditional centre of their city. Following the opening of...
Pristine environment protected in northern Greece
Grundfos S-tube® impeller used in network pumping station
Optimal comfort in the Igreja da Santíssima Trindade in Portugal
At the Fatima Sanctuary, north of the Portuguese capital Lisbon, lies one of the most important shrines of the...
No blockages with Grundfos S-tube® impeller
No dead zones and no cutting or moving parts that wear out over time
New Grundfos SE pumps - a perfect solution for demanding pumps tasks
RINGERIKE, NORWAY: Ringerike is the largest forestry and agricultural municipality in Norway. The main industries...
Maintenance agreement with Grundfos improves bottom line and ensures peace of mind at organic Danish dairy
Kingscliff Wastewater Treatment Plant
Grundfos pumps and Alldos dosing packages form an integral part of the Kingscliff Wastewater Treatment Plant, and...
Keeping river water quality high in Bulgaria
Grundfos S-tube® impeller helps ensure safe wastewater transfer
Queensland company Kalfresh is one of Australia’s biggest carrot suppliers producing more than 16,000 tonnes a...
Increasing reliability and efficiency in the Netherlands
Grundfos S-tube® impeller ensures long term costs savings
Grundfos S-tube® impeller installed in Mashhad, Iran
Pumping and dosing solutions supplied for WWTP enlargement
Grundfos S-tube® impeller delivers great results
UK pumping station resolves troublesome issues with new impeller
Grundfos Remote Management monitors wastewater pumping stations in Latvia
Easy monitoring of wastewater pumping stations by Grundfos
Grundfos pumps protect the Vistula River in Warsaw
WARSAW, POLAND: Poland’s capital is one of the fastest growing cities in Europe. The city has been turned into one...
Grundfos helps an innovative Australian water utility
The Gippsland Water Factory will be the first of its kind in Australia, and the wastewater treatment processes will...
Grundfos fits out one of Europe’s largest shopping centres
Regarded as one of Europe’s largest shopping centres, the Dolce Vita Tejo covers more than one hundred thousand...
Grundfos equips new Ave WWTS
Grundfos has provided the equipment for the new Ave Wastewater Treatment Station (WWTS). This Station, long awaited...
Grundfos delivers more than an efficient solution
High efficiency and non-clogging solutions for towns in Romania
Full-line supply brings savings to wine bottling plant
Accolade has installed Grundfos pumps everywhere: hygienic systems, CIP, heating and cooling, water supply,...
Select country to contact your local sales company
Select country to contact your local service center