The JP pump is a self-priming, single-stage centrifugal pump with axial suction port and radial discharge port. The pump has a built-in ejector with guide vanes for optimum self-priming properties.
JP pumps are available in two material variants.
Material variant A: Cover plate, motor stool and base plate in one unit. The handle is fitted crosswise. Both elements are made of composite material.
Material variant B: Stainless steel cover plate, aluminium motor stool and stainless steel base plate, all separate parts.
Built for a long, trouble-free working life, the small and handy Grundfos JP pump is suitable for a wide variety of water supply and transfer duties in home, garden and hobby applications as well as in agriculture, horticulture and small-scale service industries.
When used in combination with a pressure control or tank, the JP pump is ideal for small water supply systems.
Features and benefits
- Stable operation even if there is air in the liquid
- Robust design that makes the pump suitable for fixed installation
- The pump is directly coupled to a special fan-cooled asynchronous Grundfos motor that is adapted to the pump performance
- Single-phase motors have a built-in thermal switch and require no additional motor protection
- Three-phase motors require external motor protection.
- Stable operation even in case of air in the liquid
- The robust design makes the pump suitable for fixed installation.
Select country to contact your local sales company
Select country to contact your local service center