CONLIFT is a professional range of reliable, quiet and compact condensate removal pumps. These products are used where condensate cannot drain naturally or when the condensate source is located below the backwater level.
The design of CONLIFT includes many unique, patented features which make the product design very robust, particularly when dealing with aggressive condensate for example from condensing boilers. Once installed, the units operate automatically.
Installation is simplified by the inclusion of a 6m drain hose as well as the connection adaptors needed making installation simple. The smart balance system and the motor/pump unit ensure the unit can be adjusted to meet specific installation needs.
The range consists of 3 variant:
- CONLIFT1, the basic version, includes a wired alarm contact which can be used to activate an external alarm device or to switch-off the condensate source in case of high water level inside the unit.
- CONLIFT 2, the advanced version, comes with the same functionality as CONLIFT1 but incorporates also an integrated alarm that gives an acoustic signal in case of high water conditions.
- CONLIFT2 pH+ comes with the functionality of CONLIFT2 plus a flexible neutralisation unit for particularly aggressive condensate from oil condensing or larger gas boilers to protect the building and the sewer system.
Thanks to the modular system, CONLIFT1 and CONLIFT2 can be upgraded with either an alarm PCB and/or neutralisation unit which can be retrofitted in case changing conditions require this flexibility.
The typical application is the removal of condensate from condensing boilers, chimneys, air-conditioning, dehumidifiers and refrigerators.
Features and benefits
- Very quiet and reliable operation
- Maintenance free motor including thermal protection
- Reduced number of starts
- Up to four inlet connections
- All installation material included
- Suitable for pH values greater 2,5 by neutralisation
- IP24 splash guard
- Manual test button to check operation
- Special shaft seal protection
- Mounted non-return valve with bayonet lock for quick release
- Upgradability through modular design
- Unit with pH tester to monitor neutralisation capacity
- Basic and advanced versions
- Alarm contact and/or device included
- Suitable for aggressive condensate with PH level > 2,5
Select country to contact your local sales company
Select country to contact your local service center