Conex® DIS-C conductivity measurement (conductive, inductive)
The Conex® DIS (Dosing Instrumentation Standard) models are simple, cost-efficient units for amplifying and control. Fitted with a powerful 16-bit microprocessor system and offering a choice of settings, they ensure high water quality while reducing the volumes of chemicals dosed, offering a combination of simplicity and efficiency.
The Conex® DIS-C measures conductivity in a range of applications from bottle-washing to harsh desalination applications. This is possible because the DIS-C is available with a choice of conductive or inductive cells.
- Conductivity measuring with conductive measuring cells in fresh water
- Conductivity measuring with inductive measuring cells for harsh environments. DIS-C models with inductive measuring cells are ideal for aggressive media because the measuring coils do not come into contact with the sample water.
- Display languages: German, English and French.
Drinking water treatment
- monitoring of conductivity in water-works
Industrial process water treatment
- conductivity as indicator to protect against corrosion in the installation
- monitoring of conductivity in industrial process applications for production
- monitor desalination in cooling systems to protect the environment when draining
- can be used within harsh environments in metal plating processes or galvanic
- Food and beverages industry
monitoring of conductivity in bottle washing machines in breweries
- monitoring of conductivity during the cleaning of process tanks in fruit juice production or brewery CIP (cleaning in place)
- Display language in German, English and French
Complete Workshop repair services for all pump repair needs including delivery options.
Select country to contact your local sales company
Select country to contact your local service center